0.7.0 (Dec 3, 2014)¶
The List encoder no longers encodes models. To achieve the old behavior pass the Model encoder as an argument instead:
class User(Model): tokens = fields.Field(encoders=[encoders.List(encoders.Model())])
0.6.0 (Oct 12, 2014)¶
- The List validator now accepts None as a valid value allowing not required list fields. Before this a field with a List validator couldn’t be None.
- The Model class now defines a decode and encode methods with serialization/deserialization support.
- A Field now can receive lists of callable objects, encoders and decoders, to perform serialization/deserialization.
- Added a List field that can be used to create fields containing lists of objects (even models).
- Datetime validator, encoder, and decoder were added.
0.5.2 (Mar 22, 2014)¶
0.5.1 (Jan 31, 2014)¶
- The Email validator now only performs a basic sanity check instead of the more restrictive previous check. See issue 17.
- The List validator now accepts any object that implements the list interface (collections.MutableSequence). See issue 18.
- Any object implementing the dict interface (collections.MutableMapping) can be used as a value for an Embedded field. See issue 18.
- When iterating a Model object all objects implementing the list interface are treated as lists. See issue 18.
0.5.0 (Jan 4, 2014)¶
- Now field validators must be callable objects. Before this release validators had a validate method that is not longer used to perform a validation. This change only affects to custom user validators with a validate method.
- The FieldError exception now is raised only with the field name as argument. See issue 12.
- Fields default argument callables can now optionally receive the model as argument.
- Added the inspection module which provides the get_fields and is_model functions as a public api to get access to models fields and type validation.
0.4.0 (Ago 4, 2013)¶
- Moved the Model.to_dict functionality to dict(model).
- The Model.validation_errors method now is an interable of field name and validaton error pairs.
- Removed the Field subfix for all Booby fields. Now use the module as namespace: fields.String.
- Added an is_valid property to Model.
- The Model instances now are iterables of field name, value pairs.